Maintenance Repair Operations, Unlicensed Mechanic / Technician
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Sheetmetal Mechanics for openings in Greenville, SC.
- Performs modification of C-130 aircraft and major subassembly’s.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, technical manuals, structure repair manuals.
- Work with precision measuring instruments, micrometers, calipers, tape measures, and standard scales.
- Perform difficult structural pick-up and rework such as removing, replacing or realigning ribs, longerons, bulkheads, stringers, or fittings in completed skinned assemblies
- Perform such final assembly operations as pick-up and rework on structures and installation, installing shortages, and bringing up all items to latest engineering changes
- Perform trimming, milling operations, reforming and altering parts and structures as required.
- Fabricate detail parts such as shims, splices, gussets, angles, brackets, doublers, stiffeners, and patches
- Use shop aids to facilitate assembly and installation as required.
- 3 Years of C-130 Aircraft Structural Modification Experience is required.
- FAA Airframe or Powerplant License a Plus!
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
If you find violations, report this job