Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies managing an extensive portfolio of travel-focused websites operating under the brand names CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir, Flugladen and Vayama. All our brands provide both search and book capability for flight combinations worldwide on both legacy and low cost airlines. In addition, our booking websites offer attractive pricing for hotels, rental cars and other ancillary products such as insurances, airport parking & transfers. We operate our five brands in 37 countries, employ more than 550 people with over 50 different nationalities worldwide. Travix has offices in the Netherlands, Germany, India, Curaçao, Singapore, the UK and the USA.
Junior Commercial / Industry Relations Manager (Spanish speaking) – San Jose, CA
As the Commercial Manager / Industry Relations Manager (from our office in San Jose, California), you are responsible for coordinating and managing daily operational follow ups with Airlines and Consolidators across America region with strong emphasis on LATAM market. Together with the Industry Relations Director Americas, you will spearhead negotiations with both airline and consolidator which concerns competitive commission, tactical fares, back end incentives and marketing funds. Internally, you will communicate closely with Pricing and Operations to implement required strategies as negotiated with the suppliers. You will ensure all the commission contracts / Special deals are featured and priced competitively. You will coordinate with the Campaign and Content team with inputs for them to create campaigns for our airline partners.
You are data-driven in your setting of priorities and targets, and present results in a clear and objective manner to track the results at the end of every contract. You have an understanding of Airline business and Commission earning across the Americas region and also aware of the competition practices in the region.
- You operate within the regional San Jose-based team, liaising Pricing, Operations, Global Marketing and Airline partners to build relationship and implement daily operations requirements.
- You work effectively with airline and consolidator partners to improve deals and incentive agreements
- You know the Competition in America’s countries and are able to communicate and negotiate similar deals with Airlines and Consolidators. And internally update and communicate with Pricing & Marketing with the practices.
- You monitor sales performance to achieve results and targets as contracted with Airlines by coordinating with pricing team.
What you bring to the role:
- Bilingual Fluency in Both English and Spanish
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience in Airlines or Travel Agency sales
- Strong knowledge of LATAM market
- Understands Pricing and fares structures
- Self-motivated, and able to work under pressure and frequently shifting priorities
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus
- Amadeus and GDS knowledge is preferred
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary and other great benefits
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you
- Room for creativity
- A fun, relaxed, social workplace
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, please apply through travix.com/jobs