Paramount is pleased to recruit for current and qualified B737EFIS/NG and B757/767 Captains for SF Express Airlines in China.
Position location is in Bao'an Airport, Shenzhen, China.
Paramount is recruiting to fill positions on the B737 and B757/767 for THIS YEAR. This is an excellent opportunity with a generous pay and benefits package totaling up to USD $25,025 per month + Overtime!!
- Paramount employs local personnel on the ground in China in order to support our pilots!
- Paramount employs recruiters who have actually flown and worked in China.
- Paramount will reimburse pilots the cost of the Interview Visa.
- Paramount will pay $100 for candidates who pass the CAAC Written Exam at the Interview.
- Paramount is committed to provide our pilots and their families excellent support from the application process all way through the time that they are flying the line at our client airline. You are more than just a number to us!
- Contract Choices: Resident Package or Commuting Package
- Up to USD $300,305 per Year
- Annual Leave
- Housing Allowance
- Residence Allowance
- Relocation Allowance
- Annual Ticket Allowance
- Insurance Allowance
- Per Diem
- Seniority Pay Increases
- Transportation Allowance
- Safety Bonus
- Performance Bonus
- Contract Completion Bonus
- Optional Global Medical / Dental Health Insurance (Individual/Family)
- Optional Loss of License Insurance
- Apartment Rental Assistance
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Total Time: 4000 hours
- Type Rated Captains should have at least 1 year PIC Experience
- 1,000 hours PIC on Turbojet Aircraft
- 500 hours PIC time on B737-NG/EFIS or B757/767
- -00 hours PIC time on B737-NG/EFIS or B757/767 if out of currency. However, last flight must be within preceding 24 months.
- At least a Category 1 Instrument Rating.
- Age 54 at time of joining for Type Rated Captains
- Age 53 at time of joining for Non-Type Rated Captains
- CAAC License Holders may be eligible for a transition program.
- Valid Passport from a nation with diplomatic relations with China
- Valid ATPL from a nation with diplomatic relations with China
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate (valid for at least 3 months at the time of joining)
- No significant Medical History (grounding, major surgery, etc.)
- No history of aviation Incidents or Accidents. Must provide a letter from your current/previous employer or CAA.
- No history of a Criminal Record
- ICAO English Proficiency Level 4