Ethiopian Airlines Boeing B767 Captain
AeroPersonnel is pleased to present Ethiopian Airlines requirements for immediate and upcoming employment of Boeing B767 Captains for a three year renewable contract. Ethiopian accepts candidates up to age 60 making this is an excellent opportunity for Boeing B767 captains aged above 55 who want to fly up to age 65.
Ethiopian Airlines Remuneration Package
The remuneration packages below include salary, all bonuses, allowances and other financial benefits. Before tax (gross) figures are shown for illustrative and comparative purposes only.
Annual before tax (gross) 211,600 US$
Annual after tax (net) 137,500 US$
Monthly after tax (net) 11,400 US$
Contact AeroPersonnel for full details of further bonuses and allowances
Ethiopian Airlines B767 Captain Technical Requirements
- ICAO ATPL with a valid and current captain type rating on an B767
- 3,500+ hours of jet time
- 2,500+ hours PIC jet time
- 500+ hours PIC on the B767 at the start of employment
- Flown as captain an aircraft of the B767 aircraft family within the last 12 months
- Age 60 or below and hold a valid Class 1 medical at the start of employment
- ICAO Level 4 or higher English
AeroPersonnel provides the best Expat Pilot support, starting from the moment you apply!
Apply today and visit AeroPersonnel’s website for further details of all our offers.
Last updated: October 29, 2018