Excellent terms and conditions with a reputable international airline.
- 5 Year contract term, thereafter renewable
- Possibility of transitioning to a newer aircraft type
- Commuting with access to an extensive worldwide network
- Guaranteed 9 days off per month plus up to 2 days travel
- 2 days annual leave may be added to monthly days off
Screenings are held monthly in Seoul (Korean Air will provide tickets from any of their on-line stations) with the cut-off for applications approximately 2 months prior to the screening dates which are usually mid-month and run over 5 days.
- All candidates must be under 45 years of age
- All candidates must have flown on a Multi-Crew Jet Aircraft (MCJA) for a commercial operation within the last 12 months for TR
- Minimum of 2,000 total flight time
- Minimum of 1,000 hours Multi-Crew Jet Aircraft
- Minimum of 500 hours on type