Excellent terms and conditions with a reputable international airline.
- 5 Year contract term, thereafter renewable
- Possibility of transitioning to a newer aircraft type
- Commuting with access to an extensive worldwide network
- Guaranteed 9 days off per month plus up to 3 days travel
- 2 days annual leave may be added to monthly days off
Screenings are held monthly in Seoul (Korean Air will provide tickets from any of their on-line stations) with the cut-off for applications approximately 2 months prior to the screening dates which are usually mid-month and run over 5 days.
- Under 60 years of age at date of joining for TR and under 55 for NTR
- For TR Captain over 58 years, must be current on type
- Have at least 4 years of FO experience
- Total Flight Time of 7,000 hours
- Multi-Crew Jet Aircraft (MCJA) for a commercial operation of at least 5,000 hours
- Total PIC time of 2,500 hours
- On type hours of 1,000 (FO time on type may be considered as PIC time at a ratio of 2 to 1 up to a maximum of 500 hours PIC time)
- Recency within the last 12 months (or 24 months if current on any other multi-crew jet)