Wizz Air has a short but rich history starting in 2003. The first flight took off on 19th May 2004 from Katowice. Wizz Air has a young, single type Airbus fleet from the A320 family of aircraft including A320 and A321 aircraft.
Wizz Air is continuously looking for opportunities to expand its network of destinations and provide low-cost air transport to and from Central and Eastern Europe. The network is constantly being expanded and new destinations are being introduced. They fly between 39 countries and more than 115 destinations with a fleet of more than 64 Airbus aircraft.
- Positions: A320 TR Captains
- Base of Operation: to be determined by Wizz Air
- Duration of the contract: on-going with three months’ notice.
- Minimum EASA/JAR FCL1 (or Serbian/Macedonian equivalent) ATPL
- Minimum 3,500 factorized hours*
- Minimum 1,000 hours PIC on A320 OR minimum 1,500 hours PIC JAR25 Turbojet > 20,000 kgs, including 300 hours as PIC in the last 12 month
- Valid and current A320 type rating
- Valid Class 1 medical license
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
- Last flight within preceding 12 months
* Factorized hours
Wizz Air applies factors to pilot flying hours to determine minimum requirements for Commanders. A pilot's hours flown in each category are multiplied by an applicable factor. The sum of all groups after factorisation will be used to determine whether the pilot meets the minimum required experience.
** PIC hours are pilot in command hours. This does not include PIC u/s hours