MUST RESIDE LOCALLY (ATLANTA, GA)
MUST APPLY ONLINE AT OUR ACCUFLEET INTERNATIONAL SITE IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a GSE Mechanic - include the following: (Other duties may be assigned.)
* Provide prompt response to equipment service requests, including, but not limited to: Servicing vehicles & belt loaders (unleaded, diesel and propane engines), lavatory service trucks, baggage carts, ground power units and more.
* Have a working knowledge of Preventive Maintenance Programs.
* Complete equipment repairs through a disciplined work schedule.
* Comply with established Company safety policies and procedures.
* Understand and follow purchasing policies in order to receive parts.
* Ensure the security of supplies and equipment.
* Understand and work within local station maintenance budget.
* Exhibit good communication skills.
* Be a self-motivator and ability to work independently.
* Work on the ramp as needed.Specific working hours:
* Specific shifts to be determined.
* Available to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations.
Our benefits package includes:
* Competitive salary
* Free uniforms
* Paid training
* Paid time off
* Holiday pay
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Life insurance
* 401K (after one year of service for employees who are 21 years of age and up).
* Employees may be eligible for Verizon and AT&T discounts
AccuFleet International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
It is the policy of AccuFleet to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, employment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, reduction of workforce and termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, selection for training, the use of all facilities, and participation in all company-sponsored employee activities. Provisions in applicable laws providing for bona fide occupational qualifications, business necessity or age limitations will be adhered to by the company where appropriate.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Speak and understand English
* Possess Valid Driver's License for at least 1 year with a clean driving record (w/out LOFS 21 Restriction).
* High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
* Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, 10-year background check (criminal/employment) and be able to obtain airport security clearance.
* Ability to lift up to 100 pounds and work in confined spaces.
* Ability to lift heavy objects overhead for extended periods of time.
* Able to stand, lift, bend, push and pull for extended periods of time.
* Willing to work outside in all types of weather and elevated noise levels within the airport environment.
* Minimum five years of experience in ground service equipment maintenance.
* Must be flexible to work various shifts, weekends, holidays or irregular shifts.