AviationCV.com is glad to announce that our hour building program, which gives you 500h on A320, is finally open for applicants!
How does it work?
- Apply and get selected for the program;
- Be based in an attractive location;
- Fly with the airline as an A320 Officer for 10-12 months and get 500 hours on the type;
- Receive a job offer with the airline or AviationCV.com as a leased pilot.
- EASA license;
- Valid A320 type rating.
- CPL or ATPL licenses;
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- English level 4 according to ICAO requirements;
- Logbook (last 5 pages).
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.