Air Japan (AJX) is slowly growing and the future looks bright. This is one of the few contract jobs in Asia that offers its First Officers an opportunity to be evaluated for upgrade to Captain. AJX has been recruiting pilots since 2002. As of late 2017 our most junior Captain was hired in 2013.
Take your career to new heights with Air Japan, introducing the B-787 by March 2018.
- Total Flight Experience in excess of 3,000 hours
- Commercial Jet Experience in excess of 500 hours
- 250 hrs. PIC -or-
- 250 hrs., of which 70 hrs. are PIC and remaining experience is PICUS/P1 Under Supervision (PUS) -or-
- 500 hrs. PICUS/P1 Under Supervision
- 100 hrs. PIC Cross Country;
- 200 hrs. Cross Country;
- 100 hrs. Night Flight;
- 75 hrs. Instrument Flight;
- Valid ICAO Member State ATPL
- ICAO Level 4 English
- ICAO Valid Jet Aircraft Type Rating (SIC/Co-pilot Jet Type Ratings accepted)
- Valid Command Instrument Rating
- Valid ICAO Member State Class 1 Medical Certificate
Corrective Eye Surgery procedures (such as LASIK or PRK) are now being accepted by AJX and JCAB. Additional testing will be required.