Location: Montreal, QC, Canada (Onsite)
Starting Salary: $22.71/hour
Branch: Crew Planning, Scheduling and Administration
Category: Unionized (UNIFOR)
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol. Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Flight attendant Crew Scheduler part of the UNIFOR unionized group reporting to the Crew Scheduling Duty Manager. Paid training will be provided.
Presently, Air Canada is looking for crew schedulers working at our Head Quarter in Ville Saint-Laurent (Montreal) Crew scheduling is the point of contact for our cabin crew members. If you like working with a motivated and vibrant team, having a flexible schedule, this is a good opportunity for you. The crew scheduling team contributes to the success of our daily on-time performance. Do you want to be part of our dynamic team?
- Schedule flight attendants in accordance with the Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE) collective agreement.
- Analyze and quickly resolve any irregularities to the flight attendant's schedules.
- Prepare and streamline the next day operation.
- Interpret and adhere to the CUPE collective agreement.
As one of the leading employers in Canada, we like to ensure our employees are well rewarded with a range of benefits including:
- Air Canada staff love to travel and we have one of the most generous employee travel programs in the industry. You will be eligible for travel privileges for yourself and other eligible persons once you’ve completed twenty-eight (28) weeks of service.
- We value your wellbeing which is why we offer a wide variety of benefit plans, including health and dental, for you and your family.
- Training and development tools to help unlock your full potential.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Be available to attend and successfully pass a four (4) weeks in class full-time paid training program.
- Availability to work shifts and holidays as we are a 24/7 operation center.
- Solid decision-making ability in high pressure situations.
- An effective multi-tasker.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Attention to details – Demonstrated ability to monitor flight attendants' schedules and make corrections when needed.
- Good computer skills; Amadeus or industry software is an asset.
- Airline experience is an asset.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
Candidate must speak French and English fluently. A linguistic test will be scheduled before the interview. Priority will be given to candidates that are bilingual in English and French. Air Canada, operating in a global industry and serving customers from all over the world, strives to offer all its customers a positive and memorable travel experience.
Let your career take flight
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to be a part of the growth and expansion of Canada’s largest airline. Come onboard with us.
Diversity and inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employee’s unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.