CAE Parc Aviation is the global leader in the provision of resourcing and technical services to the aviation industry.
CAE is looking for Line Maintenance Controller for our client based in Swords Ireland.
The purpose of the role is to monitor the fleet's daily operations, continuing airworthiness and coordination of Line maintenance activities with our contracted line maintenance providers.
-Control and planning of the day to day scheduled and unscheduled maintenance using the AMOS Maintenance co-ordination module.
- Coordinate planned work packs and unscheduled tasks with contracted AMOs.
- Conduct the daily engineering meeting the AMO and the CAMO; Monitor all spare parts movements for items approaching expiry.
- Prepare daily shift reports and keep the Flight Operations team informed of any operational restrictions across the fleet. Complete occurrence reports of any known or suspected occurrences.
- Participate in new aircraft delivery and Base Maintenance projects
- Other duties as may reasonably be directed by the Technical Services Manager.
- Maintain competence on the basis of continued education and training in their area of responsibility. The company will facilitate this process.
- An aircraft maintenance technician qualification (EASA Part 66 Licence) or equivalent
- Knowledge of maintenance methods, Part M and Continuing Airworthiness standards
- Proficient in English
- ECDL or Equivalent Computer training
- 3+ years' experience in a similar position
- Practical experience in the application of aviation maintenance standards and safe operating practices
- Relevant aircraft type experience is essential
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the EU.
Location: Swords, Co. Dublin
Reports to: MCC Manager
Shift Pattern: 4 shifts on, 4 shifts off
Shift Duration: 12 hours