We are seeking Captains and First Officers to fly our wonderful airplanes to our exciting destinations in Europe and North America. We appreciate experience and can offer long-term employment with commuting options.
We are looking for positive and professional pilots that emphasize safety. We offer exciting opportunities and possibilities of job development. Valid type rating on the Airbus A320 family is an advantage but not a requirement.
PLAY is an Icelandic low-cost airline offering flights to popular destinations in a cost-efficient manner for both passengers and the planet. Our fleet consists of newer Airbus A320neo and A321neo aircraft which emit less greenhouse gases and get our passengers to their destinations with a minimal carbon footprint.
The base for the crew is in Keflavik, Iceland.
- EASA ATPL or CPL/Frozen ATPL pilot license
- EASA Class 1 Medical
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English proficiency
- Finished theoretical ATPL examinations
- Good communication skills and completed MCC training
- The ability to successfully pass a security background check
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR FIRST OFFICERS WITH NO PRIOR TYPE RATING ON A CS25 TURBOJET AIRPLANE:
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CAPTAINS:
- ICAO level 5 English proficiency
- Minimum flying time;
- 5,000 hours total flying time, of which 500 hours on Pilot-in-
Command on CS25 turbojet airplanes
- or 3,000 hours total flying time, of which 1,000 hours as PIC on
CS25 turbojet airplanes
- or 3,000 hours flying time, of which 500 hours as PIC on
Airbus FBW turbojet airplanes
PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IN THE CV:
- Total flying time for the last 12 months
- Total flying time
- Total flying time as captain
- Total flying time on Airbus A320F if applicable
- Expiration date on type rating if applicable
Salary and compensation are according to a collective agreement between PLAY and IFF.
We only accept applications through our web site.