Due to a further growth Maleth-Aero AOC Ltd is seeking a dynamic individual who is committed to excellence and eager to contribute with his/her skills at the position of a Head of Training Standards. The successful candidate will join the existing team, heading the company training standards department and perform the following duties:
• Organising and monitoring of a company standards programme.
• Monitor Initial qualification and ongoing requalification and recurrent standardisation of company Flight and Cabin staff.
• Monitoring the application and standardisation of the company grading framework.
• Assessment and oversight of 3rd party external Flight and Cabin training staff to ensure maintenance of training standards.
• Assist the Head of Training in selection and recruitment of training staff.
• Assist the Head of Training with on-going review and compliance of OMD and associated training manuals.
• Development of trainer courses in conjunction with Fleet Lead Training Captain(s) and the Cabin Crew
• Training Manager/Lead Ground Instructor.
• Planning and development of trainer standardisation meetings.
• Ensuring that the output of the training department meets company and legislative requirements and
• implementing where necessary.
• Assist in identify operational and training risks, developing mitigations that reduce recognised hazards.
• Identifying to the business, any issues relating to crew training that may affect pilot standards.
• Monitoring training equipment budgets and produce a monthly report.
• Oversight of the human factors training program (CRM) facilitated by the Lead Cabin Crew.
• Ensure adequacy in numbers and function of the training department.
• The conduct of specific projects at the direction of the Head of Training.
• Co-ordination with the Fleet Lead Training Captains on on-going projects
• A strong background in aviation with at least 5 years’ experience as a TRI/TRE on the A330, with an understanding the intricacies of flight operations for implementing effective standards programmes.
• At least two years in an aviation management position.
• Motivated individual with the ability to build and motivate a diverse team of standards trainers.
• Regulatory Compliance: Good up-to-date knowledge of aviation regulations and standards.
• Communication Skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Technology Proficiency: Preferred but not essential is good familiarity with aviation training software packages (Centrik and PDC an advantage).
• Safety Focus: A commitment to safety and a strong safety culture.
• Computer proficiency and data analysis: Proficiency in writing, collecting and analysing training data to assess the effectiveness of standards training programs and make data-driven improvements.
Please enter your email and we will send you a password reset link