Take your career to new heights with Europe's fastest growing low-cost airline. With the expansion of Wizz Air destinations across Europe, Africa and the Middle East, pilots will be joining Wizz Air at an exciting time rich in opportunities. The rapidly growing fleet of Airbus A320 and A321 aircraft is young, modern and sustainable, carrying passengers on 800 routes to 191 destinations in 49 countries. This fleet is expected to triple over the next 10 years, providing career progression to ambitious and talented pilots, first officers and direct entry captains. Wizz Air is committed to the development and wellbeing of its pilots, providing competitive salaries, industry-leading training, an indefinite and secure contract, and a flexible and fixed flight rosters for improved work-life balance. Open up a world of opportunity with Wizz Air.
Airline Operator Certificate/Location is selected during the application process, this job advertisement is valid for all Wizz Air job locaitons.
Airline Operator Certificate/Location is selected during the application process, this job advertisement is valid only for Wizz Air Hungary/Wizz Air Malta and Wizz Air UK locations.
If you would like to join our Flight Crew team as an Airbus A320 rated First Officer with low or without operational experience on type into the position of an Airbus A320 First Officer, please see below the requirements for applying:
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU or Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Moldova, North Macedonia, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Valid EASA / UK CAA Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) or Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Valid Instrument Rating (IR) on Airbus A320*
- Total 300 hours actual flight time on fixed-wing aircraft***
- Last flight within the preceding 6 months (prefereble, not hard limit due to COVID-19 effects)
- ATPL theory completed** (certificate or license endorsement as remark)
- ICAO level 4/5/6 English proficiency
NEW ROSTER PATTERNS AND LOYALTY & SIGN-ON BONUS
Some of the new roster patterns that available are:
- 5 ON/4 OFF (1 REST + 3 OFF)
- 14 ON/7 OFF
- Flexible (local)
- Flexible (commuting)
- 15 ON/15 OFF
Those roster patterns are subject to availability at each base and they are offered from January 8th 2024. 14 ON/7 OFF is available at our FCO, MXP, CLJ, CRA and SCV bases from October 1st 2023.
LOYALTY & SIGN-ON BONUS (after three consecutive years or more) (for FO & SFO - sign-on bonus of 5,000 EUR, loyalty bonus 25,000 EUR and for CPT, sign-on bonus of 10,000 EUR and loyalty bonus of 40,000 EUR). The program will be available at specific bases which will be reviewed on a yearly basis. This year, the loyalty bonus will be available in Craiova, Suceava, Iasi, Skopje and Kutaisi.
*The type rating must have at least 6 months validity on the date of joining, as new candidates only complete an OPC on starting
**ATPL theory certificate issued by any EASA / UK CAA or entered into the license
*** Ultra-light aircraft, power gliders, simulator and helicopter hours are excluded
During the application process, you will need to have your:
- Resume/CV prepared in DOCX, PDF, Image or Text format
- Cover/motivational letter prepared in DOCX, PDF, Image or Text format if you wish to upload (optional)
- Passport scanned
- Flight Crew License scanned
- Class1 Medical License scanned
- ATPL Certifcate scanned (if applicable)
- Pilot Logbook prepared, so you are able to enter your previous experience
The recommended browser to be used during the application process is Google Chrome.