Senior Technical Services Engineer - Cabin Operations
CAE Parc Aviation is the global leader in the provision of resourcing and technical services to the aviation industry.
CAE is looking for Senior Technical Services Engineer - Cabin Operations for our client based in Hong Kong.
Job Title: Senior Technical Services Engineer - Cabin Operations
Reports To: Technical Services Manager - Cabin Operations
Engineering's role is focused on reassurance, keeping our people and our customers safe, ensuring that in every aspect of our operation we have industry leading performance and that our various fleet programmes are delivering to plan, budget and specification. Engineering's ambition is to be one of the world's highest performing, customer centric and progressive engineering teams. The Senior Technical Services Engineer is responsible for delivering operational excellence in support of the airline's vision to become one of the world's greatest service brands by ensuring the Cathay Pacific Fleet is safe, compliant, reliable, on-time and defect-free.
The Technical Services section is responsible for Engineering activities related to the airworthiness, safety, reliability, operational disruption and commercial cost effectiveness of all aircraft types operated by Client's and its customer airlines.
- Delivery of top passenger aircraft cabin condition meeting company cabin metrics targets.
- Driving continuous improvement, processes and procedures.
- Cabin defect management and overseeing cabin operations and maintenance.
- Managing cabin TCP vendors, maintenance and service provider relationships and contracts to ensure they effectively support the Engineering Vision and Goals.
- Keeping abreast of industry best practice ideas and developments - adopting these where appropriate
- Minimum 6 years' experience in Engineering role.
- Degree in Engineering or aerospace discipline or an equivalent professional qualification. Strong aviation engineering knowledge and operational experience, preferably in Cabin Interiors or Avionics/In-Flight Entertainment and connectivity or cabin maintenance or planning role.
- Strong supplier management experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to interact and influence across Engineering sections, OEM's, other operators, industry experts and regulators.
CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.