B1/B2 Licensed Engineer – Base Maintenance - Amsterdam
CAE Parc Aviation along with our esteemed partner KLM are excited to announce that we are recruiting for B1/B2 Engineers with experience on the B737/B777/B787 & A320/A330. This is a permanent position working directly with KLM. It offers a great work/life balance in a best-in-class work environment.
Minimum Skills & Experience:
- B1 or/and B2 EASA Part 66 recognised licence
- Minimum one type rating on one of the following aircraft types - B737, B777, B787 or A330, A320NEO
- Minimum of 5 years of base maintenance experience working on commercial aircrafts
- EU Passport or VISA to work within The Netherlands
- English language – good written and verbal communication skills
- Dutch language skills not required
- High level of self-discipline, self-motivated and work well as part of a team
- Competitive salary and package based on experience.
If you meet the minimum requirements and are interested in learning more about the clients, we represent please click APPLY and we will be in touch with more information.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception. As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team. At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age. The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.