Line Maintenance Engineer - Amsterdam
CAE Parc Aviation along with our esteemed partner KLM are excited to announce that we are actively recruiting for Line Maintenance Engineers to work on the following aircraft types - B737/B777/B787 & A320/A330. This is a permanent position working directly with KLM. It offers a great work/life balance in a best-in-class work environment.
Minimum Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience with Line Maintenance on at least one of the following aircraft types - B737, B777, B787 or A330, A320NEO.
- EASA Part-66 AML CAT A license.
- Minimum of 3 years (recent) experience as Line Maintenance Engineer
- Eligibility to live and work in the Netherlands
- English language – good written and verbal communication skills.
- Dutch language skills not required for recruitment.
- High level of self-discipline, self-motivated and work well as part of a team.
Competitive salary and package based on experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception. As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team. At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age. The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.