We’re on the lookout for a seasoned air charter broker to lead our business development and client service operations within our expanding team. An eagle of the air charter broker skies, you’ll be responsible for driving commercial growth across the private, group, and corporate air charter sectors. You’ll have the precision to swiftly identify new opportunities while you’ll also possess the experience, gravitas, and commercial acumen to convert, and nurture leads into repeat business.
At Skyllence, we like to do things differently, allowing our people to express themselves, harness their imaginations, and bring out their wild sides! Skyllence’s client base spans, sports, music, entertainment, culture, public services, and the corporate world, offering an unrivaled opportunity for success. Skyllence is also part of the Avia Solutions Group family, meaning you’ll be part of a global network spanning 11,500 aviation professionals across private tour operators, ACMI airlines, MRO, ground handling, aircraft leasing, and cargo.
Welcome to the jungle. Are you ready for the challenge?
How you’ll exceed the wildest of air travel expectations
- Manage charter bookings from enquiry to completion
- Identify and generate new business leads
- Pro-actively target a list of clients through outbound calls, emails, and meetings
- Convert potential clients to Skyllence clients
- Build relationships with operators to ensure we’re able to provide the most suitable aircraft and charter solutions
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure repeat business
- Exceeding both sales activity and financial targets
How we can ensure you’ll thrive with us
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant international and ever-growing business aviation environment
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Remote/hybrid work possibilities
- Attractive salary and compensation package