Location: Montreal, QC, Canada (Onsite)
Starting Salary: $17.14/hour
Branch: Contact Centers
Category: Unionized (UNIFOR)
Job type: Full-time
As a Customer Sales and Service Agent in our Aeroplan contact centre, you are the voice of the Aeroplan program. You are a trusted advisor in the travel and lifestyle world, guiding our members to fully utilize the benefits of the program.
If you love working with people and take pride in delivering memorable customer service, then you could be just moments away from landing your perfect role.
What your day-to-day looks like:
Specifically, you’ll focus on these critical areas:
- Advise members on how to get the most out of the program
- Research, book and reschedule flights
- Support customers in the navigation of the technologies utilized within the self-service verticals (website, mobile apps, customer sign-in, etc.)
- Enhance membership loyalty by promoting our partners
- Handle and resolve member concerns
Take a look at this video to find out more about the Customer Sales and Service Agent role: https://youtu.be/aTKy5mJ3fdE
As one of Canada’s leading employers, we like to ensure our employees are well rewarded with a range of benefits including:
- Air Canada staff love to travel and we have one of the most generous employee travel programs in the industry. You will be eligible for travel privileges for yourself and other eligible persons once you’ve completed twenty-eight (28) weeks of service
- We value your wellbeing which is why we offer a wide variety of benefit plans, including health and dental, for you and your family
- Training and development tools to help unlock your full potential
Required skills and experience
This role is vital for our customer satisfaction. Here’s what’s key to ensure your success:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Available to attend and successfully pass our approximately eleven (11) week full-time paid initial training program
- Available to work shifts (including days, evenings, and weekends)
- Able to find creative solutions to complex customer situations
- An effective, self-motivated multi-tasker who can work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to work effectively and independently with computer applications and online tools
- Strong communication skills
- Eligible to work in Canada
Candidate must speak English and French fluently. Moreover, strong consideration will also be given to candidates fluent in one or more of the preferred languages in addition to English and French: Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Cantonese, or Mandarin. Air Canada, operating in a global industry and serving customers from all over the world, strives to offer all its customers a positive and memorable travel experience.
- Customer service experience within a Call Centre environment
- Previous travel industry experience
- Working knowledge of computer applications and the internet
Let your career take flight
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to be a part of the growth and expansion of Canada’s largest airline. Come onboard with us and watch your career take flight.
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.