Zenon are delighted to be supporting one of the most effective helicopter transportation providers in the Middle East. We are seeking H125 HESLO Captains who exhibit an eagerness to thrive and are accomplished in their position, be open to working remotely in various areas around the country, with experience of working in a HESLO environment.
Our client will be offering the following:-
- Competitive Salary
- 6 weeks on and 6 weeks off rotation with flights provided
- Accommodation provided
- Local Transportation provided
- Private Medical Insurance provided
You will be required to hold the following:-
- EASA/GACA/UK/FAA/ICAO License
- H125 Type Rating
- Minimum 2500 Hours PIC Total Time
- Minimum 100 Hours on Type
- Minimum 500 Hours PIC with External Load Experience
- Minimum 300 Hours HESLO Experience
- Last flight on H125 within last 12 months
- ELP 5 Minimum
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our pilots is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, provide a professional and reliable service.
To apply for this position, please send the following to Kevin Small:
• Copy of Licence
• Copy of Medical
• Colour copy of Passport
• Last 3 pages of Logbook
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.