You will mentor and guide our clients through their training, utilizing your in-depth understanding of Airbus A320 systems to help them reach their training goals. CAE is a top-tier provider of training for commercial pilots worldwide. Several renowned airlines throughout the world are clients of our Milan Training Centre, which offers training support solutions. You will frequently interact with a variety of companies and countries in your day-to-day work. We utilize the most cutting-edge technologies available and can ensure an engaging position with daily variety. We now have 8 vacancies available in Milan due to impending projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Offers ground school education in a classroom or in a simulator for a single type rating for the issuance of licenses, type ratings, and certificates.
• In charge of conducting pre- and post-flight simulator briefings in line with CAE standards in a thorough and professional manner.
• Other necessary administrative tasks (filling up training records, recommending corrective training when necessary, monitoring one's own educational credentials, etc.).
• As needed, takes part in curriculum and courseware development
Depending on the course schedule and how the team of instructors divides up the workload, 40 hours per week, including weekends and holidays, may be required.
You will need:
- License: UK/EASA – SFI certificate with A320 Type Rating
- A true passion for instructing with a strong background in training
- An adaptable personality, with the ability to work with others to achieve the best outcomes
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent client focus
- Attention to detail, administration, and the ability to maintain accurate records using MS Office
- EU Passport or the right to live and work within the EU
- Excellent English as you will work with international students.
- • Ideally based in Milan. (Candidates based in the EU are also encouraged to apply.)
- • It helps to have a solid grasp of the Scandinavian languages. Any other tongues would be useful.
- • Previous experience as a Line Training Captain, TRI, or TRE in A320 instruction
- • Possessing an active instructor qualification (A320) or rating from a regulatory authority is preferred.
- CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
- As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
- At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity or age.
- The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.