M.C.M. Maintenance Center Munich GmbH is an EASA Part 145 Approved Aircraft Maintenance Organisation at Munich International Airport.
We offer MRO services from an ad hoc line service up to Base Maintenance layovers, supporting diverse aircraft types from Bombardier, Gulfstream, Cessna, Beechcraft, etc.
Within our Process Engineering Department, an opportunity to join our dedicated and highly trained team of experts opened.
The work planner, Process Engineer is responsible to provide internal and external planning/engineering support and coordination in technical and documentary issues.
• Manage Workflow from the initial customer contact, preparation of Quotation, planning of resources, acceptance of requested work, preparation and opening of Work packages, coordination and follow-up with Production and Logistics about spares, tools, special tools, Approved Data and other requirements for a layover planned/in progress.
• Co-ordinate MRT and AOG events.
• Liaise with customers.
• Process Work Orders from customer notification to CRS preparation and distribute finished Work orders to customers
• Higher Technical education or apprenticeship
• Prior experience in Aviation engineering / work planning would be advantageous
• Command of English, Knowledge of German preferred
• Professional attitude with the ability to communicate clear and concise
• Stress resistance
- We do not offer boredom!
- But we offer a modern working environment with an attractive environment
- Intensive job familiarization
- An open and positive Atmosphere
- Working together with a dynamic and innovative team
- Attractive Salary and benefits
If you would like to live and work in an attractive area of Bavaria, we would be happy to hear from you.