CAE Parc Aviation is the global leader in the provision of resourcing and technical services to the aviation industry.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Control Center Engineer on behalf of World2Fly, a Spanish airline, that operates long-haul flights, departing from the airports of Lisbon and Madrid connecting to the main airports of the Caribbean with a new generation fleet, with the latest technology and sustainability. The airline is based in Spain, with its hub at Madrid Airport (MAD).
- Assist the Production Manager and MCC supervisor in maintenance contracting tasks in remote bases.
- Coordinate and manage the logistics of components for the correct activity of the fleet, outside office hours, including nights and holidays.
- Control in the computer system defects, work orders and scheduling of the work of the aircraft of the fleet.
- Troubleshooting tracking and investigation of breakdowns and requesting spare parts.
- Support to crews and maintenance technicians in case of defects and AOG situation.
- Coordinate scheduled maintenance tasks, assisting the planning supervisor.
- Assist the Engineering Department in emergency airworthiness directives.
- Manage the documentation generated by the maintenance centres.
- Coordinate the management and assignment of license plates with the flight operations centre.
- Assist the Production Manager in contracted maintenance events or unforeseen events of the fleet.
- Recognised qualification/experience in Aerospace Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or Aircraft Maintenance Technician.
- At least 2-5 year's experience in MCC or airline maintenance area
- Good technical knowledge of Part 145 or CAMO (in case of CAMO focus on technical aspect and daily operations)
- Candidate must be fluent in Spanish.
- Clear and strong communications in English language (both verbal and written) is required (B2 level).
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Knowledge of EASA.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the EU and able to travel freely.
- Flexible, responsive, able to respond to fast changing operational situations. Resilient and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to build positive and constructive relationships to work in collaboration with colleagues.
- Experience in A330 and A350 and certifications will be valued.
- B1 license would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and management of maintenance manuals (AMM/CMM/IPC/MEL).
- Knowledge of OASES or MIS from airlines.
Location: Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
Working hours: 4 days on, 4 off/ 4 nights on, 4 off (7am - 7pm /7pm to 7am)
Salary: based on experience + night allowance & other benefits
Equal Employment Opportunity:
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception. As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we're proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team. At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age. The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.
CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.