Zenon are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an Air Cargo Operator based in London, for a HR Systems Administrator to join them on a temporary basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation, testing and training for the introduction of the new Dynamics HR system. They will work closely with the business and the HR Director to create procedures ensuring accuracy at every stage of the project.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Work closely with the 3rd party IT implementation team, and ensure timely project delivery
• Ensure HR data is accurately inputted
• Responsible for producing the agreed HR process work flows with HR director, highlight any anomalies found
• Recommend administrative processes to be adopted based upon basic spreadsheets currently in use due to unavailable HR systems in place
• Ensuring all data is processed and kept compliantly, and confidentially, in line with GDPR
• Ensure all phases of system implementation are thoroughly tested and issues are highlighted immediately
• Develop and deliver a training plan across the company for all users, and act as the point of contact for any issues
• Liaise closely with the finance team to ensure all financial interfaces are implemented accurately and suggest recommendations if there is any conflict with HR processes or procedures
Skills and experience required:
• Educated to A-Level Standard or equivalent
• Proven experience and knowledge of implementing HR Systems
• Knowledge of UK CAA guidelines for training
• Excellent proven high level of skill in various software packages - experience of implementing HR 360 Dynamics system desirable
• Aviation background essential
• Centrik knowledge/experience desirable
• Knowledge of HR legal & regulatory framework desirable
• Proven wide ranging experience of administration
• Experience of compliance & proven record of accuracy
• Strong communication skills & project management skills
• Experience of managing detailed information accurately
• Proven ability to plan, organise and deliver on time.
• Excellent all round web based PC skills and advanced in Excel and Microsoft word
• Team player who is customer focused
Essential – please read
There will be no relocation allowance or resettlement package on offer. Sadly, our client is unable to support any form of VISA application and therefore we will only be able to accept candidates with the right to work in the UK.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Hannah Fawdry in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Hannah Fawdry, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Please enter your email and we will send you a password reset link