Are you a Security Professional who loves what you do and has a real passion for the Security industry? This role is to assist the Head of Site Security to deliver a robust Security framework that protects Airbus from the prevailing threat environment whilst protecting Airbus' bottom line.
You will be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of Protective Security Processes, Security Risk Assessment Methodology, Events Planning, People Safety at Work and Security Systems Implementation and Operation. Understanding of and adherence to extant policies and frameworks is vital. You will have direct input into the delivery of operational security activities including self-delivered and third-party solutions.
The Broughton Security Team is an enthusiastic, manufacturing plant focused, enabling function. We strive to deliver security solutions and expertise in support of Broughton delivery objectives and operational objectives..
- Confidentiality, integrity and availability of Airbus, personnel, assets, information and equipment.
- Supportive security and safety of contractors and visitors to our site.
- Fire Safety, including fire fighting and risk assessments.
- Emergency Planning for our industrial activities, including the provision of rescue service.
You will work directly in support of the Broughton Site Security Manager to enable the delivery of effective security advice, guidance and solutions in support of Broughton delivery and operational objectives.
This will include, but is not limited to:
- Implementation of protective security activities, compliant with extant policies and frameworks requirements.
- Assist in the management of Security Service Providers.
- Assist with the management of Security Risks and Issues.
- Assist with the implementation of Emergency Response.
- Assist with providing appropriate security input into event and project planning and implementation.
- Assist in adherence to Broughton Safety rules.
- Assist with Performance Management of security practices and service provider operations.
- Produce reporting as required by function
- Develop strong relationships with functional areas in order to best assist implementation of effective security activities.
- Level 5 qualification in Security management or equivalent experience is essential
- A demonstrable background in security within a commercial or industrial sector.
- Demonstrable application of Security Risk Management principles.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with an ability to analyse and assess complex issues
- To achieve BPSS+
Guidant Global (Airbus) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.