Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global brand where you can use your skills, be part of a diverse team and grow with a dynamic company?
We are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant with a background of passenger aircharter sales, passion for aviation, or travel industry, thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to learn and grow with the global Chapman Freeborn Airchartering team.
Purpose of the Role
- To proactively identify targets and secure business opportunities across both the Passenger / Commercial and Private Jet products.
- To build strong and productive relationships with new and existing clients to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Responsible for developing the Passenger Sales Strategies and implementing related business objectives across the region in line with the manage
- To play a fundamental role in developing future growth and enhancing the position of the company as a market leader.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- To proactively support the development of the Passenger Strategies and implement related business objectives across the Region in line with the IMEA pax objectives.
- To proactively identify opportunities to grow the business in new and existing markets to ensure business objectives are met.
- To generate and manage a portfolio of clients and actively develop new business through initiative including following up on new leads, client recommendations and networking opportunities.
- Use initiative to identify new potential areas for business development.
- Liaise with clients to identify requirements and source suitable, competitive aircraft charter solutions.
- Visiting potential, new and existing customers with a view to generate further business.
- Maintain and develop relationships with both key clients and new business leads to maximize business opportunities and increase client loyalty in an industry where client retention is never guaranteed
- To work in correlation with Sales Manager across the group (where applicable).
- To work in conjunction with the yearly strategies laid out by the ExCom, Senior Management and Management Teams
Qualities We Look For
- Team player to work in a fast-paced environment
- Few years in aviation sales environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Ability to successfully balance client needs with business objectives
What’s It In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
With almost 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a professional sports team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.