Fuzhou Airlines operates a domestic network covering 45 major cities in China with its operational base at Changle International Airport in Fuzhou. Currently, Fuzhou Airlines has a fleet of 16 B737-800 and B787MAX aircraft.
Fuzhou is the provincial capital, a historical and cultural city with a mild and pleasant climate, exquisite cuisine, and modern infrastructure.
This contract offers:
1. Basic monthly pay plus flight hourly pay plus monthly safety bonus
2. 8 days off-duty time per month which can be taken back to back
3. 48-hour rest time after every 4 days duty-time
4. Ticket and other benefits provided
5. Annual leave provided
6. Bases in Fuzhou, Harbin, and Xi’an
1. CAAC license holder with current B737NG type rating and recent PIC hours on type
2. Have logged at least 3000 total hours and 500 PIC hours on type
3. Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
4. No accidents and incidents reported, no criminal record
5. Age below 55
Please enter your email and we will send you a password reset link