- Technical maintenance and inspection including airframe, engine and mechanical and electrical systems.
- Replace boarding equipment, identify faults and delay failures
- Fault isolation and failure handling; reconfirm the feasibility of equipment removed from aircraft or from large pieces of equipment
- Allow delay in troubleshooting and performing maintenance procedures according to MEL items in appendix 1 of the Authorization Certificate.
- Responsible for putting the aircraft into operation in accordance with CAA law as well as ensuring the airworthiness of the aircraft and equipment. Report incidents affecting airworthiness.
- Carry out the task of surveying the condition of equipment and making a repair plan and a list of accessories that need to be replaced to ensure stable and accurate operation of the equipment.
- Practical training for junior technicians to improve their qualifications and reach the standards of the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam in the shortest time.
- At least 03 years of working experience as an aircraft repair technician and complete basic training according to the standards of the Civil Aviation Administration.
- Having a valid certificate/license of professional qualification in the field of aircraft maintenance issued by a competent authority of Vietnam or your present country.
- Fluency in English is required to communicate on a regular basis, understand equipment manuals, service manuals, and install manufacturer aircraft components (Airbus); TOEIC 500+ or equivalent.
- Learning to change aircraft types: chassis systems, engines and electrical and electronic systems
Knowledge of maintenance procedures Knowledge of quality systems
- Knowledge of security and safety regulations.
(*) Preference to:
- Aircraft Type: Airbus A320/A321/A330;
- Engine Type: CFM 56, PW 1100, RR Trent
Please enter your email and we will send you a password reset link