1. Aircraft maintenance operations:
- Maintenance check and inspection.
- Component replacement.
- Fault confirmation and defect deferment.
- Fault isolation and defect rectification; Re-certification for serviceable components removed from aircraft or the NHA.
- Defer defects and perform related maintenance procedures of MEL items listed in the Appendix 1 of Authorization Certificate.
- Be responsible for releasing the aircraft to service under the regulation of CAAV as well as making sure that the aircraft and its equipment are in serviceable conditions.
2. Quality system:
- CRS B2 have to report the incidents affecting the airworthiness of the aircraft.
- CRS B2 must ensure that their Authorisation, Aircraft Maintenance License remains current.
- CRS B2 must report to the relevant Managers and TQA Manager detected maintenance errors.
(*) Preference to:
- Aircraft Type: Airbus A320/A321/A330;
- Engine Type: CFM 56, PW 1100, RR Trent
- University degree or Specialized schools.
- English proficiency: TOEIC 500+ or equivalent.
- 02 years of practical maintenance experience on operating aircraft and completion of a CAAV Part 8 approved basic training course.
- 03 years of practical maintenance experience on operating aircraft and completion of training considered relevant by the CAAV as a skilled worker, in a technical trade.
- 05 years of practical maintenance experience on operating aircraft without previous relevant technical training.
- Type training course: airframe system & power plant level II; electrical & avionic system level III.
- Good knowledge of VAR.
- Good knowledge of procedures related to maintenance.
- Good knowledge of quality system.
- Good knowledge of safety & security regulation.
- Holding valid AML license category B2 issued or recognized by CAAV.
- Having at least 06 months within the preceding 24 months worked on relevant aircraft.
Please enter your email and we will send you a password reset link