Pegasus Airlines was launched in 1990, and adopted a low-cost business model in 2005, upon its acquisition by ESAS Holding. As Turkey’s leading low-cost carrier, Pegasus offers its guests the opportunity to travel affordably and on young aircraft under the auspices of its low-cost airline model with the belief that “everyone has the right to fly”. Since 2018, Pegasus has adopted the motto “Turkey’s Digital Airline” and operates a network of 121 destinations in 45 countries, including 36 domestic destinations in Turkey and 85 international destinations; it operates connecting flights between Turkey and Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Russia, and Central Asia via Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport in Istanbul. Pegasus currently operates 96* aircraft with a 4.4 average fleet age. 46 A321 Neo is in order.
Pegasus Airlines are now accepting expressions of interest for Captain Pilot to join our Flight Crew team for our upcoming Online Roadshows.
During the Roadshows, our team of experienced Recruitment Consultants will discuss the active job opportunities we have across Captain Pilot positions.
Overview of Online Roadshow
· Client Overview
· Position overview
· Terms and Conditions on offer
· Application/Interview process you can expect
A320 CAPTAIN PILOT REQUIREMENTS:
· Born on and after 1.01.1963,
· Valid EASA ATPL Licence with min. Level 4 English proficiency,
· Valid Class I Medical Certificate,
· Current on A320 Family with min 1000hrs on type as Captain and 4000hrs in total as airliner pilot,
· Clean Criminal Free record,
· Clean flight record (No Incident/Accident) from the previous employer,
· Second-level graduation (e.g. baccalaureate, A-Level Exam, Matura, Abitur)
A320 COCKPIT CREW COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
· Net salary,
· Accommodation (first 6 months),
· Private Health Insurance including Family,
· Life Insurance,
· Loss of Licence Insurance,
· Pegasus Family Ticket Right and My ID Travel,
· Meal Card,
· Shuttle service,
· Social Facilities / Rights.