Job Title: Operations Controller
Reports to: Deputy Flight Operations Manager
Department: Ground Operations
CAE Parc aviation are currently recruiting for a renowned business aviation operator who specialize in delivering bespoke luxury travel solution.
This is an exciting new role as a technical member of the Operations Control centre. The Flight Operations Controller is an amazing opportunity for a qualified controls officer with leadership skills who is seeking a challenging role in a diverse, fast paced environment.
- Supervises the day-to-day running of the company Operational Control Centre and maintains the data required for management of the flight schedule.
- Monitors all the flights from start to finish and reviews and updates the operations control software to reflect the actual flight operations status.
- Coordinate with pilot on allotted route with flight schedule, climate condition, geographical factors and ensuring that country-specific requirements are complied with.
- Undertake flight feasibility checks including FTL and security risk assessment and evaluates all fuel loads and payload for each flight.
- Ensures that the necessary handling, permits, fuel and airport slot requests are coordinated and confirmed to carry out the flight program.
- Compiles a correct and complete Crew Briefing including an operational flight plan and executes crew control instructions for crew travel and hotel accommodation arrangements.
- Communicates with the CAMO manager on the operational status of the aircraft including AOC and MEL dispatch issues.
- Participates in the functioning of the Emergency Response Plan within the Operations Control Centre.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Must hold ICAO member State Flight Dispatcher license OR Recognized Flight Operations Officer Diploma.
- 4+ years of current experience in a flight dispatch/ aircraft operations control / crew control in a Business Aviation environment.
- NAT-HLA operations.
- Experience in Worldwide/Long Range International Trip Planning.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Potential relocation package on offer
- Competitive salary
- Modern offices
- Strong career succession in place