WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Welcome to one of the most exciting New Space companies in Europe with a great vision: 600 satellites for a global low-earth-orbit connectivity network. The satellites will be connected via satellite laser links to communicate directly in space. A constellation like this has never been set up before. Our customers will benefit from ultra-low latencies, high speeds, unparalleled security and true global coverage. The satellites will be launched between 2024 and 2028.
Now we are looking for the best talents for our office in Berlin to make our vision come true.
As HR Specialist (all genders) you will be responsible for a variety of HR tasks or initiatives, including being a first point of contact for employees to help them with their operational questions. You will also be responsible for duties related to the employee lifecycle process.
- On-/Offboarding, i.e. executing and continuous improvement of processes
- Support in:
- - compliance, relocation, etc.
- - procurement of visa, work permits, etc.
- - employer branding & events
- - all administrative tasks in HR
- Assistance to Head of Human Resources
WHAT YOU BRING ON THE TABLE?
A commercial apprenticeship or a degree in a comparable field (e.g. business administration, human resources, hospitality, psychology)
- 2+ years of experience in the HR field
- Exceptionally good knowledge of MS-Office
- Interest in automating processes
- Independent and proactive way of working with a high degree of self-organization
- Initial knowledge of the HR software Personio is a plus
- German business fluently and a very good (proficient) command of written and spoken English.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN RIVADA?
We are an international and diverse team of space enthusiasts, following one great vision. This permanent position was created recently and thus offers a lot of creative freedom. Our approach is to create a diverse and modern environment with a hybrid working model. Besides an attractive salary depending on your experience, we will offer you additional benefits such as supplementary insurance, mobility subsidies and language classes soon courses. If this sounds like you, let us get in touch.