Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global brand where you can use your skills, be part of a diverse team and grow with a dynamic company?
We are looking for a Training Program Manager in the UK, Gatwick/London, who has several years of experience in a similar role, thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to learn and grow with the global Chapman Freeborn Airchartering team.
Purpose of the Role
- To create, develop and maintain a core training program aimed atbrokers and sales staff at all levels of the company.
- To continuously source appropriate internal and external training solutions and resources to support the program or needs of the company.
- To be responsible for the set-up and maintenance of the broker and sales training program(s).
Key Job Responsibilities
- Track the performance of the training program(s) and write reports to the Head of HR including any recommendations for improvements.
- Obtain feedback regularly on the courses or program to ensure effective learning and return on investment.
- Create training materials and programs to address specific business objectives set out by the Chief Commercial Officers.
- Work with employees, HR and management to ensure the achievement of training objectives.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest training trends, developments and best practices.
- Manage employee enrolment for the broker and sales training, schedule training sessions and organising the resources to facilitate the training.
- Work in collaboration with internal stakeholders within Chapman Freeborn and Avia Solutions Group to ensure effective knowledge sharing and smooth training results.
- Utilise all internal resources available e.g. training platforms / resources or support from Corporate Services teams.
- To create and maintain a structured program that takes places for employees who are new to the business, but also longer serving employees for their continues development.
- Assist with the content creation of the courses together with commercial colleagues and Corporate Services teams.
- To work in conjunction with the yearly strategies laid out by the ExCom, Senior Management and Management Teams.
- Treat sensitive data with care and in a confidential and professional manner.
- To undertake all activities in accordance with applicable group policies and procedures so as to ensure that the interests of the Group and individual corporate entities are protected at all times.
- At all times to ensure that legal and commercial risks (to the extent relevant to the post holder role) are identified and minimized through effective communication with applicable stakeholders as well as relevant support functional departments and, when necessary Executive Committee.
- To carry out any other duties within the competence of the role holder, as requested (including additional working hours as and when required).
- To travel when required in line with business needs.
- Be aware of and comply with the company policies.
- Keep up to date with industry changes, procedures and requirements relating to job role.
Qualities We Look For
- Several years of experience in the field within the industry of an alternative company.
- Experience in developing, implementing and holding training courses.
- Good undertaking of various learning styles and how to adapt courses to these.
- Good knowledge of various training methods including coaching, workshops, classroom, mentoring and e-learning.
- Ability to track the performance of training courses, write reports and recommend areas for improvement.
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills.
- Attention to details and critical thinking.
- Relationship building, public speaking and excellent listening skills.
What’s It In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
With almost 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a professional sports team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.