M.C.M. Maintenance Center Munich GmbH is an EASA Part 145 Approved Aircraft
Maintenance Organisation at Munich International Airport.
We offer MRO services from an ad hoc line service up to Base Maintenance
layovers, supporting diverse aircraft types from Bombardier, Gulfstream,
Cessna, Beechcraft, etc.
To lead our small Logistics team of buyers and storekeepers and bear responsibility for the swift and economical performance of technical goods procurement, transport, Customs clearance, incoming goods inspection, storage, administration, delivery and security of parts and materials, required by our Production department for the maintenance of aircraft and components. Experience in the management of the supply chain is beneficial.
- Experience as store keeper and manager in the automotive or aviation environment with an appropriate positive track record
- Command of English, Knowledge of German required
- Professional attitude with the ability to communicate clear and concise
- Ability to operate and maintain computerized information systems
- Stress resistance
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- No nonsense approach
- Drivers license Class B
- Willingness to work within a two-shift system and occasionally on weekends
· We do not offer boredom!
· But we offer a modern working environment with an attractive environment
· Intensive job familiarization and training in aviation and company requirements
· An open and positive Atmosphere
· Working together with a dynamic and innovative team
· Attractive Salary and benefits
If you would like to live and work in an attractive area of Bavaria, we would be happy to hear from you.