LICENSED AIRCRAFT ENGINEER
We are looking for an experienced Licensed Aircraft Engineer to join our team and ensure the safety of our aircraft. The aircraft maintenance engineer's responsibilities include conducting inspections, troubleshooting problems, making repairs, and making upgrades to aircraft.
To be a successful aircraft maintenance engineer, you should possess an in-depth working knowledge of aircraft frames and the related mechanical parts. You should also be able to work well under pressure and have excellent time management skills
1. Ensure aircraft are maintained as per the requirements of approved documents and other regulatory requirements in the most efficient and economical manner.
2. Ensure aircraft maintenance checks/tasks are completed and/or aircraft are dispatched in a timely manner and with the highest technical efficiency and safety standard.
3. Manage a pool of technicians reporting to each LAE.
4. Ensure all aircraft documents and reports are properly recorded, accurate and promptly submitted.
5. Propose tools, modifications or different work procedures to improve efficiency.
6. Ensure defects are rectified accurately and works are carried out as per current Aircraft Maintenance Manual and other approved procedures.
7. Ensure proper documentation/label is available for all components installed/removed.
8. Ensure a high level of work quality and productivity of tasks assigned to him/her.
9. Ensure all parts/spares taken from designated stores are recorded and to inspect the items for general condition before taken out of the store.
10. Ensure EDTO requirements are met in accordance with the operators’ EDTO Maintenance Manual.
11. Attend scheduled or standby backup as required to support maintenance operations.
12. Obtain Airside Driving Permit from the relevant airport authorities.
13. To assist and advise the Lead Engineer immediately on defects or potential problems which will impact the progress and flow of aircraft maintenance activities.
14. To carry out any other tasks as assigned by the Lead Engineer.
1. Categories B1 Or B2
2. Type Rated with A320 (CF56, LEAP1A, V2500) with CAAM endorsement
3. The LAE needs to comply with CAD1801
4. Malaysian/PR holder preferred.
5. Permanent position and this role will be based at KUL/JHB/SZB