ABOUT THE COMPANY:
FL Technics is a global provider of tailor-made services for aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO), delivering solutions to commercial aviation customers worldwide. FL Technics is operating in a vast network of representative offices, hangars, and shop facilities, as well as largest independent line maintenance stations network across Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, and Canada.
FL Technics is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, leaders in end-to-end capacity solutions for passenger and cargo airlines worldwide. The Group manages over 100 offices and production facilities globally and is significantly backed by the assets of over 9,000 highly skilled aviation professionals, serving more than 2,000 clients throughout Europe, Asia, North America, Australia, and worldwide.
For this purpose we are looking for our location: Montreal YUL
- Perform work on aircraft as outlined by applicable Inspection Instructions, Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins or other approved schemes in accordance with accepted practices;
- Ensure that all items of work are recorded and signed out as required on the applicable Maintenance Control forms;
- Guide the apprentice engineers in their tasks and ensure that the approved methods and materials are used in performing the work on the aircraft;
- Maintain in good order the AMO facilities, such as shop, store, library; and its surroundings.
- Carry out any other assigned duties as directed by the supervisor/manager
- Maintain spares package through communication with stores department
- Track and plan maintenance activities and coordinate with Dispatch as required