Aircraft Engineer (Cabin)
The Aircraft Engineer (Cabin) reports into the Senior Aircraft Engineer/Chief Engineer, and also receives instruction, guidance and support from the Duty Manager MCC. He is responsible for that all aircraft cabins operated by the entity are maintained to the highest standards possible, with minimum acceptable defects, and zero cabin operational defects. He is to embrace and uphold Human Factors and the companies Safety Management System philosophy
• Detailed understanding of planning and operational principles surrounding aircraft operating processes and procedures.
• In-depth knowledge of downtime analysis Good knowledge and understanding of problemsolving tools.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications.
• Proficiency in English (must).
• Regulatory and Compliance awareness.
• Must Obtain (if no previous) sufficient training as a key user of company MIS. (AMOS).
• Must have extensive experience in VVIP cabin interiors preferably on Boeing aircraft types.
• A sound and recognized aircraft maintenance apprenticeship scheme, or training academy program, specifically in cabin maintenance.
• Airframe/Engine/Electrical Basic License
Preferred Additional Qualifications
• Must have attended a recognized training/apprenticeship program specific to aircraft interior refurbishment/overhaul/repair.