Technical and Engineering, B1 licensed engineer

Aircraft B1/B2 Licensed Engineer EASA or UKCAA - Australia working holiday

Last updated: 1 month ago
Expires: 2 weeks ago
Job Role:
Technical and Engineering, B1 licensed engineer
Aircraft type:
Australia, Europe

Job description

Are you sick of the boom or bust aviation industry in Europe?


How about a working holiday in Australia?


Great rates of pay; travel and visa costs paid; both line and base maintenance work; Airbus, Boeing and regional turboprops.


We're looking for experienced Aircraft Licensed Engineers to work in Australia for 12 months on a working holiday visa. You're going to be working in modern, well-equipped aircraft maintenance facilities and enjoying the benefits of the classic Aussie lifestyle.


We will pay for your travel costs to get to Australia and your visa application costs, as well as providing you with accommodation for the first month so you can settle-in quickly. 


We will also fund your Maintenance Licence conversion from EASA (or UK CAA) to CASA.


The work will be varied, covering both line and base maintenance for our customers which include major airlines and corporate operators.  



You need to be eligible for the working holiday visa scheme and have several years' experience doing maintenance on large civil aircraft or turboprop aircraft in an EASA / CAA Part 145 organisation and hold an EASA (or CAA) B1 or B2 licence (type ratings not important)


You need to be a passport holder of one of these countries and be under 30 (or 35 for some nationalities) to qualify for the visa scheme:

  • Belgium
  • Canada
  • Republic of Cyprus
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Republic of Ireland
  • Italy
  • Malta
  • Netherlands
  • Norway
  • Sweden
  • The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Austria
  • Poland
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • Spain
  • Czechia
  • Hungary