Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada is presently looking for a dynamic individual to fill permanent full-time position of Aircraft Interior Mechanic.
Aircraft Interior Mechanics are responsible for the repair, maintenance and installation of seats, interior galleys and other aircraft furnishings and should have the following skill sets:
- Ability to use the correct tools, methods, techniques and equipment required to perform repairs and maintenance of aircraft interiors.
- Individuals need to be "team players" with excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to maintain a customer focused attitude in a demanding, high stress environment.
- You must have completed 2 years of College in a Technical Training school with a Diploma
- 4 years' work related experience in auto, aircraft, rail, furniture, marine upholstery or in cabinetry
- CAMC Registered "Aircraft Interior Technician" - an asset
- Possession of valid driver's license
- Preference will be given to those who have served an apprenticeship in aircraft interiors
- Able to successfully pass the pre-employment qualifying exam
- Be available to work days, evenings or nights including weekends and holidays.
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Must be able to obtain and maintain any applicable transportation security clearances and additional authorizations depending on the work location. Please refer to Transport Canada site for more details
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.