Zenon is delighted to be supporting a fast expanding and very well-established rotary wing operator and maintenance provider to recruit a General Manager for the HQ based in Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidate will be overall responsible for the company’s Part 145 and PART M activities, providing technical, commercial, operational and programme support to the business.
Job Purpose: -
- Responsibility for the company’s Part 145 and PART M activities.
- Oversee all of the company’s P145 and PART M requirements including all relevant company authorizations and all GACA aviation regulations.
- Meet all other applicable regulatory requirements (i.e., government, health and safety, employment law etc.)
- Be responsible for ensuring the company complies with all relevant aviation regulations with regard to continuing airworthiness matters.
- Ensure compliance with the agreed ‘terms and conditions’ of service, meeting the companies legal and moral business obligations
- Excellent stakeholder management maintaining high levels of customer service and consistently exceeding customer expectations
- Build a strong customer focused team with the necessary blend of skills together with a flexible, resilient, ‘can do’ and safety focused culture that will successfully meet the changing and challenging demands on the business 24/7 and monitor against agreed KPI metrics and targets
- Provide effective and strong leadership for engineering personnel, ensuring excellent communication, and fostering strong levels of employee engagement.
- Build robust systems, procedures and controls that will safeguard quality, promote efficiency
Minimum Skills and Experience: -
- Minimum of 5 years as a Director of Maintenance / Technical Director of a helicopter operation.
- EASA/ICAO Type II B1/B2 or FAA A&P License holder is an advantage but not essential.
- Experience on any of the following types is preferred but not essential AW139 or H125, H145, H160.
- A strong knowledge of and experience gained from working within a helicopter P145/PART M environment.
- A strong sense of business ethics and high integrity
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills dealing with both clients and OEMs coupled with a strong client relationship and customer service ethic.
- Solid IT and report writing skills with a strong command of the English language.
- Excellent salary
- Accommodation and transportation allowances and medical insurance provided
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our pilots is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to our Recruitment Director Kevin Small..
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 5 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.