Line Maintenance Controller
CAE Parc aviation are proud to be recruiting a Line Maintenance controller for our client CityJet. Become part of a professional team of Line Maintenance Controllers in Dublin, Ireland. Cityjet has a strong reputation of providing capacity as a service to customer airlines in Europe who require flights to be operated under wetlease agreements. Apply to become a part of this progressive organisation!
Your duties and responsibilities will be:
Control, monitor and ensure that all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks are carried out within their respective due dates and times.
Manage all aspects of technical delays and AOGs, co-ordinate recovery operations by providing technical & logistical support. Arrange appropriate manpower & resources to return the aircraft to service in an efficient manner.
Liaise with the Type Certificate Holder for the application of approved authorisations to repair and operate outside of the scope of allowable limitations.
Control and manage aircraft systems redundancy when operating on MEL by ensuring prompt and appropriate defect repair action.
Maintain effective interface with Operations Control, Flight Crew and Senior Technical Management to ensure that Technical Fleet status is always known.
Ensure that all technical delay, cancellation & incident reports are filed in a timely manner on AMOS system.
Maintain awareness of repetitive defects and arrange troubleshooting to help prevent duplication of manpower and spares resources.
Maintain detailed knowledge of the Flight Schedule and reschedule maintenance opportunities as necessary due to disruption.
Carry out any other duties as may be required by Senior Technical Management.
Remain current in all aspects of technical advancements, CityJet procedures and related manuals/exposition
Some travel may be required.
- EASA Part 66 B1.1 or B2 license holder
- CRJ900/1000 aircraft type rating an advantage.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a busy aircraft Line Maintenance environment
- Ideal candidate will have Maintenance Control or Line Maintenance Supervisory experience
- In-depth understanding of typical Company CAME, MOE, MEL & department procedures
- Good working knowledge of AMOS software applications
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, aircraft maintenance data & related programs
- 4 days on 4 days off (days and nights)
- Excellent salary with shift allowance payment
- 26 days annual leave entitlement
- Pension contribution
- Death in service pay
- Leisure travel concession after 6 months
- Free parking
- Food & beverage staff concessions
- Employee assistance program
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception. As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we're proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team. At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age. The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women, and the gender diverse.
CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.