CABIN CREW – UNITED KINGDOM
LONDON LUTON, LONDON GATWICK
Have you ever dreamed of a unique place of work while being on the go and meeting new people? We have good news for you: our Cabin Crew life is just like that!
We are continuously searching for positive, energetic and motivated candidates for flight attendant/cabin crew positions to join our award-winning team.
We have over 200 destinations in more than 50 countries and we are still growing!
Our Cabin Crew in UK live and work in 2 bases: London Luton and London Gatwick.
JOIN OUR RECRUITMENT DAY!
Recruitment Day is a 1-day assessment which is the first step of your career at Wizz Air.
We are constantly recruiting – browse through the upcoming events nearest to you (check the list below, online registration is required).
- Recruitment day registration (on WIZZ career website, mandatory)
- Recruitment Day assessment, including:
- Short personal introduction
- Situational roleplay
- Team play
- Personal interview
- Company presentation (company introduction, employment conditions, development opportunities)
- Recruitment results
- Cabin Crew Training for successful candidates
RECRUITMENT DAY good to knows:
Read the requirements listed below as your compliance will be checked during the recruitment event.
Arrive on time and be prepared that the recruitment process might take until late afternoon.
Please be advised that you may join any recruitment event regardless of the base you are applying for.
Working as a Wizz Air flight attendant, you will:
- Focus on both safety and customer care
- Perform onboard and ground duties in compliance with the Company’s policies
- Manage in-flight sales and money handling
- Welcome passengers and help them during the flight
- Act in accordance with our values: dedication, inclusivity, positivity, integrity, sustainability
- Be part of a new family of more than 6,000 aviation enthusiasts
- You are aged 18 or over
- Your arm reach is of 210 cm while standing on tiptoes
- You have high school degree
- You are fluent - written and spoken - in English, additional CEE language knowledge is an advantage
- You have a valid passport without limitations (valid for minimum 6 months)
- You are able to swim
- You live or are ready to move within 90 minutes of your chosen base and prepared to make this journey upon work schedule
- You don’t have tattoos and/or piercing on parts of the body that are visible when wearing uniform
- You are an enthusiastic person who likes working with people
- Please note that if you wear glasses or contact lenses and your prescription is above +4 or below -4, you are unlikely to pass the mandatory medical examination
What can we offer:
- Perks and benefits: labour contract, competitive salary, social security & work insurance, complete and free Cabin Crew training, free tickets based on experience, employee discounted tickets, paid holiday, free uniform, free crew meal
- Career development opportunities at one of the fastest growing airlines
- Work-life balance: no layovers - opportunity to lead normal life in your home town, flexible roster, possibility to swap duties/working days vs. OFF days
Wizz Air Culture:
- SPORT EVENTS: Wizz Air Half Marathons and other running events
- BASE EVENTS: several local team building events
- WORK & TRAVEL: opportunity to work at different Wizz Air bases upon need/request
- WORK ON SPECIAL/VIP FLIGHTS: special charter flights, VIP flights
CHECK OUR UPCOMING RECRUITMENT DAYS AND APPLY (registration on WIZZ career website is mandatory, please go through "apply" button).
London Luton, Courtyard by Marriott Luton Airport:
6 January, 11 January, 21 January, 3 February, 18 February
London Gatwick, Crowne Plaza London - Gatwick Airport, Langley Dr, Crawley:
13 January, 9 February
Heathrow Aviation Academy, 10 Oakfield Rd, Ilford:
15 January, 12 February