Reports to: Customer Contact Team Lead
Department: Customer Care Department (CCD)
The Customer Care Advisor should achieve the highest customer service standards when servicing and selling to customers.
Build strong relationship with customers and ensure the generation of maximum revenue through direct channels. Also to provide one-stop-shop customer service through all Digital - LiveChat, WhatsApp and Telephone channels.
Interpret customer needs, promote Cathay Pacific (CX) services and brands via direct channels, identify sales opportunities and actively use the individual selling and customer service techniques to support, maximise and maintain revenue, whilst maintaining a focus on customer retention and service excellence.
With your expertise, skills and knowledge you will be arranged one of the position to be part of the team and learn to be proficient multi-tasking. Job positions includes Call & Digital Channel Team, Fulfilment Team, and High Tiers Membership Team. In your day-to-day job, frequent communication among the position is required.
Promising and Structured Career Development Steps in Customer Care Department
- Customer Care Advisor (III, II, I)
- Senior Customer Care Advisor
- Customer Contact Team Lead
- Assistant Manager Customer Contact
- Customer Contact Manager
Join now and be eligible to get a New Joiner Incentive of HK$ 12,000*
If you are a recent graduate looking to start your career in a dynamic and supportive environment, we encourage you to apply it now!
Diverse Roles and Responsibilities across 3 teams
- Assist handling Ticketing fulfilment, membership benefits and membership administration support
- Handle incoming emails, calls from Internal and External Customers including our OneWorld partners
- Responsible for both inbound and outbound exceptional tickets call handling
- Work closely with Revenue team to improve booking quality of all flights to maximize sales opportunity and revenue
- Perform hot flight check on high demand flights
- Handle all transit layover hotel requests for all Hubs
- Medical & Special Case Handling
Call & Digital Channel
- Recommend travel products, fares and services and provide after-sales support to customers
- Support Customer Contact teams around the world when required
- Assist customers to buy and self-serve seamlessly through our websites, cathaypacific.com and mobile application
- Assist customer to resolve disservice situations e.g., determine alternate flight options for delayed, cancelled or missed flights, change or rebook when irregularity occur
- Meet key contact centre performance goals in terms of customer satisfaction, quality, productivity and key performance metrics
- Capture every sales opportunity to improve revenue generations
High Tiers Membership Team
- To manage member relationships through good communications and customer service
- Capture every sales opportunity to improve revenue generation
- Take care of member’s flight bookings, provide “pre-flight advisory” and “post-flight follow-up” services as appropriate
- Handle complaints and customers’ feedback. Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed, provide solution and/or compensation through different contact channels
- Right to work in Hong Kong
- Minimum age of 18
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good spoken in Cantonese and Mandarin
- Customer service oriented attitude
- Good communication, listening and problem-solving, also teamwork skills, with the ability to work independently, stay organized, and thrive under pressure
- Proficiency in PC operation
- Flexible and willing to work with multi-tasking
- Ability to work 7 x 24, including Public holidays
- Being part of a world-class service brand to be proud of
- Roster based on a 5-day working week with flexible shift patterns to suit different lifestyles
- World-class training and structured career progression path
- A safe and collaborative working environment which embraces a diverse and inclusive culture
- Extensive medical coverage & insurance scheme for you and your dependents
- Flexible retirement scheme
- Discounted travel across many airlines for you and your family
- Apply flexible work arrangement
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
*Terms and Conditions Apply.
For any frontline recruitment related enquiries, please reach out to us by Whatsapp +852 2747 2298