YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues from all over the world.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Relocate to one of our headquarters in Riga, Tallinn, Malta, or Vilnius or, in some available positions, work from anywhere in the world and visit your team when needed.
Join our growing company of more than 350 office employees and 1400 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
To find out more about the company, visit our webpage- https://www.smartlynx.aero/en/careers
WHAT WILL YOU DO
We are creating new Technical Services Engineer team in Lija, Malta.
Technical Services Engineers will be dedicated to B737MAX aircraft type with responsibilities divided accordingly:
TSE (AD & Cabin);
TSE (LG, AMP, Structures);
TSE (Systems, Avionics, Reliability).
Main responsibilities will include:
- Monitor, evaluate, and ensure all applicable ADs are carried out as required;
- Perform analysis of service bulletins and service letters issued by aircraft and/or component TC/STC holder;
- Monitor, apply, and coordinate Boeing fleet retrofit campaigns;
- Prepare and gain approval for necessary modifications (cabin, systems, avionics, structures);
- Create Engineering Technical Orders with instructions for work accomplishment;
- Ensure that applicable requirements of AIR OPS complied with the SmartLynx aircraft;
- Update information in the MIS database in accordance with the field of responsibility;
- Control LLP parts;
- Develop, manage, and control both Maintenance and Reliability Programs;
- Control and evaluate repetitive/chronic defects;
- Prepare, issue and update aircraft Damage and Repairs status list and chart;
- Provide instructions for defect rectification to MROs;
- Assist MCC and contracted MROs with troubleshooting when required;
- Control the Avionic hardware & software configuration, and ELA status of the fleet;
- Assist Logistics Department when required with RSPL and parts interchangeability;
- Participate in the preparation of work scope for aircraft heavy maintenance;
- Define aircraft status and modifications required;
- Update information in the OASES database in accordance with the field of responsibility;
- Participate in various Technical Department projects;
- Liaise with regulatory authorities, manufacturers, and other entities.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- An aeronautical degree or maintenance technician license is essential for this role;
- You must have B737MAX aircraft GEN FAM or type training;
- At least 2 years of experience with an air carrier, or commercial operator;
- Good knowledge of EASA rules and regulations, Air Ops, Part-CAMO, Part -M and Part-145;
- Knowledge of OASES will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent English (both: written and spoken);
- Good knowledge and experience in operating computer software programs, and handling computer data and information;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities under pressure, and challenging interactions in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantages of working in a developing, international aviation company with a friendly, modern, and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Fresh fruit every day;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry-related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.