CAE Parc Aviation are seeking Captains to join a renowned aviation solution provider in the Southeastern Michigan area. This company provides a range of services including passenger charter, cargo, air ambulance, and maintenance.
Captain opportunities available for candidates that meet the following:
- FAA ATP License
- FAA 1st Class Medical
- Falcon 20 Type rating (or equivalent aircraft type)
- Valid US Passport
- 2,000+ hours Total Time
- 1,000+ hours Multi-Engine
- Competitive salary with yearly increases and bonuses
- Comprehensive Blue Cross Blue Shield benefits package, with little out of pocket costs
- 401k employer match program with Fidelity
- Per Diem, Wait Pay, and Overtime available
We encourage you to apply today!
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception. As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we're proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team. At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age. The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women, and the gender diverse. CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.