YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading EU airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues from all over the world.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Relocate to one of our headquarters in Riga, Tallinn, Malta, or Vilnius or, in some available positions, work from anywhere in the world and visit your team when needed.
Join our growing company of more than 265 office employees and 1420 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- You will review aircraft records to ascertain the system and avionic fit and what systems/equipment are required to conform to the SmartLynx baseline requirements;
- Procure via RFP process any system or avionic-related modifications for aircraft entering the SmartLynx fleet;
- Notify the Entry into Service budget holder of any investment required for aircraft entering the fleet;
- Liaise with the SmartLynx planning department ensuring any works to be performed on aircraft entering or returning off lease are planned in a timely manner;
- Liaise with Flight operations providing information for the MEL construction;
- Co-ordinate with the SmartLynx engineering team for the ordering of aircraft registration tasks to be performed on aircraft entering the SmartLynx fleet;
- Co-ordinate with the SmartLynx planning department ensuring aircraft registration tasks are planned effectively;
- Liaise with SmartLynx engineering and planning for any maintenance tasks for the de-registration of aircraft returning off lease;
- Assist the Fleet technical manager with aircraft C of A applications;
- Brief SmartLynx engineering on the aircraft configuration on all aircraft EIS.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- You must have at least 3-5 years of experience in an aircraft technical role;
- Graduate of Degree in Engineering or Part 66 (or equivalent) License;
- At least 2 years of CAMO experience;
- Demonstratable knowledge of EASA Part 21 requirements;
- You have the ability to multi-task and solve problems in a cost/time-efficient way;
- Ability to work well under pressure and within scheduled timelines;
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate assigned projects;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Good knowledge and experience in operating computer software programs, and handling computer data and information.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantages of working in a developing, international aviation company with a friendly, modern, and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Fresh fruit every day;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry-related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.