Zenon Aviation is pleased to be supporting a well-established airline in their search for an experienced Chief Inspector to work on annual rolling contract based in Africa.
- Annual Rolling Contract
- Competitive Salary
- Accommodation and Local Transportation Provided
- 8 weeks on, 3 weeks off rotation
- Flights provided on rotation
- Life, personal accident and medical insurance provided
Key Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Supervises maintenance inspection activity for the department, including ensuring that all personnel performing required inspections (RII) are properly qualified, trained and authorised in accordance with Company procedure.
- Establishes that calibrated tooling used in the accomplishment of maintenance is in suitable condition and have been calibrated within the established time period.
- Ensures there are no defective, non-conforming, or un-airworthy parts installed in any component or aircraft released to service.
- Establish standards and procedures for maintenance inspection system
- Communicates with the Head of maintenance and/or CAA as applicable on business requirements and progress status of the aircraft inspections.
- Monthly/Quarterly planning of resources, trainings and activities of Quality control team.
- Resolve Quality control issues relating to administration, staff escalations and deviations.
- Ensure that maintenance tasks are recorded accurately and signed for in order to maintain correct and up to date aircraft history/data.
- Escalate issues relating to improvement of policies and procedures
- Report incidents/accident occurrences as per company procedures
- Supervise and develop quality control inspectors for improved competency/efficiency
Minimum Requirements: -
- EASA, FAA or ICAO B1/B2 Licence
- Hold B737 Classic, Embraer 195, Embraer 145 or B777 type rating
- 3 years minimum of aviation maintenance inspection experience
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree (Mechanical/Electrical/Aeronautical/Instrumentation)
- Specialist knowledge of aviation legislation/regulations
- Proficiency in computer applications and MRO systems
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our contract workers is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send copies of the following documentation to Andrew Middleton.
- Colour copy of Passport
Alternatively, for a confidential call with Andrew Middleton, please call our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.