CAE Parc Aviation are currently hiring A320 SFI/TRI on behalf of HuaOu Airbus Beijing Training Center.
HuaOu - Airbus Beijing Training Center / BEIJING. CHINA
Aim of the position
Delivering flight instruction in FSTD and classroom.
The candidate must be able to deliver training and evaluation in courses of Airbus Training Catalog ensuring thoroughness, quality and excellence in every interaction with Airbus customers.
- Hold or have held a CAAC ATPL with category B instructor qualification on at least one Airbus FBW, or
- Hold a valid EASA ATPL with TRI qualification on at least one Airbus FBW, or
- Hold or have held an EASA ATPL with SFI authorization on at least one Airbus FBW
- EASA SFI or TRI must be from the same Authority as the ATPL
- 3000 hours as pilot
- 1500 hours on Multi Pilot Aircraft
- 100 hours as PIC on any Airbus FBW
- Substantial Simulator Instructor experience as an SFI/TRI on A320 or A330 or A350
The candidate reports operationally to the Training Center's Chief Flight Instructor and functionally to the Training Center's Head of Flight Training.
3 years contract renewable + Salary consistent with current market + AIRBUS benefits
If you meet the requirements and are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch with the details.
CAE Parc Aviation, acting on behalf of HuaOu Airbus Beijing Training Center., is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all work seekers.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy.