We currently have a new and exciting opportunity for a motivated Compliance Administrator to join our global team to be based in Poland, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Romania or Turkey (with the opportunity to work on a hybrid work from home schedule).
The ideal candidate will possess a BSc (and preferably Msc) from an internationally recognized University in the field of Compliance, Legal or Finance. The successful applicant will be fluent in English (both written an spoken) as well as ideally a 2nd or 3rd language such as German, Mandarin or Arabic.
We are looking for an independent and self-motivated individual who ideally brings experience from an international company or law firm. This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong compliance administrator to join a growing global team and support with projects and daily activities.
Does this sound like your perfect role? Please apply today!
Purpose of the role:
- Maintain effectively archives and ensure documents are kept up to date.
- Support the compliance team in their day to day activities and wider projects.
- Maintaining, updating, keeping organised and reviewing the compliance department’s channels and folders
- Writing and proofreading documents
- Take notes in varied meetings, internal and external.
- Support the compliance team as required daily or on large projects
- Undertake the due diligence checks on KYCs
- Review and approve invoices and payments
- Gather information and prepare reports to senior management on varied topics
- Coordinating audits and registers
- Clearing and reviewing automated checks on varied systems relating to compliance
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package to all employees.
Chapman Freeborn is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
With almost 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and artists from the entertainment industry.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a sports team, or booking private jets to a resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
The Chapman Freeborn Group is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, the largest aerospace business group from Central & Eastern Europe with 83 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide.
Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to aviation industry and beyond.
Recruitment agencies: please note we have an in-house recruiter alongside a preferred agency list which we review annually. Therefore, we do not accept any CVs or applications sent to us on a speculative basis. We are pro-active in reaching out to agencies if there is a business need so, please refrain from calling us.